I’m very excited to announce my newest article series: Guide to Microcap Stock Analysis.
The entire purpose of this guide is to take dense finance topics that are very poorly written, and unnecessarily confusing, and boil them down into simple terms. So, this guide is not going to redefine the valuations industry. But what it will do is give someone who is a beginner to the field the basic tools to navigate the murky waters that are microcaps.
The series should be read in order, starting with the introduction.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to the Series
- Step 0: Rules of the Road
- Step 1: Exclude Blacklisted Companies
- Reflection Period 1
- Step 2: Understand the Industry
- Step 3: Understand the Company
- Step 4: Analyze the Financials
- Step 5: Determine Growth Prospects
- Reflection Period 2
- Step 6: Valuation Methods
- Step 7: Trading Characteristics
- Step 8: Model
- Reflection Period 3
- Step 9: Cruise Control – Update, Monitor, Trade